LAWS OF POTATO

Monday, November 19, 2018

Welcome to Gezeiten: My Fan-Made PUBG map!

I spent a long time working on it. Gezeiten, meaning 'tide' in German, is an island off of Germany. Excuse the handwriting, I prefer typing over writing any day. A few things I would like to point out: Sturminsel, off to the right, meaning Storm Island in German, is a island with a light house on the top of a steep hill. Next up we have one of my favorite places, Papierkorb, meaning Wastebasket, in the southeast, is a junkyard. Another, Shwertberg and Campingplatz, meaning Sword Mountain and Campsite respectively, are a big mountain and a heavy forest. Finally, my favorite, Hafendorf! Meaning Harbor Town, it has docks, and tall buildings. It would be like Tilted Towers in Fortnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...