LAWS OF POTATO

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Fortnite Save the World

Remember when I said I was never going to spend money on Fortnite? Well, I was wrong. Yesterday I bought the standard PS4 Founder's Pack for $20. I bought it while it was half off, and I got Braniac Jonesy and Skull Ranger Ramirez for free. So far I've collected 200 additional V-Bucks, which I now know V stands for Vinder, as in Vindertech, the people who made the Battle Bus' balloon, the drops, and the standard glider shape. Also, I got two legendary skins, two back blings, two gliders, and an assortment of banner icons.
The Rose Team Leader and the skirmish back bling are on the left, and the Warpaint and Pursuit back bling is on the right. Overall, I think it was a good way to spend money, and I would spend $40 to get it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I forgot to mention, Vindertech also makes the grenades, the clingers, andy theory is this: They are behind the bunkers and the Dusty Divot research lab

    ReplyDelete

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...