LAWS OF POTATO

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aquacorde Town and eventually came to the Santalune forest. Realizing that I can't fly through, I decided to ride on through on my bike. After some lame Caterpie and Scatterbug encounters, I was nearing the end, with just one more patch of tall grass to go. At the last single blade of grass, I was annoyingly greeted with by one last encounter. To my surprise, I got one of the worst shiny Pokémon I've ever seen.

Even though my shiny level 100 Gallade (not to flex) knew false swipe, I didn't dare attack it, as it's a 1/4096 chance this li'l guy even showed his face. I tossed an Ultra Ball at him and after I caught him, saved about a trillion times. Next I had to go show off the catch to the DCL Kid.

What was my first full-odds shiny? A Magikarp in Sootopolis City.

Subscribe, nerds.

1 comment:

  1. bitconnect converter and ripple exchange money and you can bitconnect convert from simple bitcoin. it is use could you bitcoin is send money in all world.

    ReplyDelete

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...