LAWS OF POTATO

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Bruh

Tomodachi Life! Such a weird game, where your favorite friends, family members, and Jedi come together to play a game, get in fights and want new hats. I love this game.

I mean, sometimes it's too perfect, like when the Regginator himself and Jonesy from Fortnite have a real battle royale to settle their 15-minute disagreement.

Super Bowl Sunday: people go to parties, hang out with friends, but no no no! If I'm enjoying my life, who's gonna give Link or Matt from Wii Sports a new hat? Also, the wood head dudes (robots in Europe) wear football Jerseys on Niners v Chefs day. Pretty cool indeed.

It's not a new game. It's not a relevant game. It's probably not gonna be even semi-relevant until they port it on the new console in 20 years. But still I love it.

I'd like a new hat.

I'd like some new clothes. Something ___ would be nice.

I'd like a new look for my apartment.

I had a fight with ___. I'm so upset.

Please help me calm down first.

I feel a lot calmer now. I'm going to try to patch things up.

I'm sorry about what happened.

I'm sorry too.

I'm still not over it.

I have feelings for ___.

Where should I tell them?

How should I tell them?

Should I get changed first?

Ok, I'll get ready and then DO IT!

(Insert bad pickup line)

I'm sorry.

I was rejected. Ouch.

What am I doing with my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...