LAWS OF POTATO

Sunday, October 7, 2018

The Best Pokemon of all time


Mudkip! In the first ten minutes of my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire journey, I met this blue-orange bucket of fun for the first time. Soon, it evolved into Marshtomp and I was like 😥 and it was like 😁. Yeah. At that time, since I had little grasp on the concept of Pokemon farther than the cards... So, two summer weeks of Marshtomp looking at me like it wants a pokeblock every time it knocks out a Zigzagoon or sometimes even a Poochyena. Then at level 36, Marshtomp exploded into a Swampert. That was good, I think. Yeah. Then it was able to mega evolve. I don't feel good putting it in the PC or even the day-care. Well, what can I say? When you bring your favorite Pokemon from level 5 to level 100, you are kind of attached to it. I got kind of scared when my dog chewed up the game card, but the game still works. The only problem is that the card gets stuck in the slot. So there is the beginning of my Pokemon life in a nutshell. I herd u liek mudkipz. Me too.

2 comments:

  1. If anyone wants to share their favorite Pokemon, please do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi favid is terchik and treko and medkit

    ReplyDelete

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...