LAWS OF POTATO

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Metroid Prime 4

Back in E3 2017, Nintendo announced Metroid Prime 4 for the Switch. Metroid Prime for the Gamecube is still in my top 3 favorite games, and I cannot wait for when it comes out in 2019. Given the lack of game details in the announce teaser, and the silence during all the Nintendo Directs, I don't think it will be a January-February game. Hopefully, it will be out for my birthday in April, though the only hints about the game is that blue fire covering the title. I am definitely buying it. No matter the cost.  (EDIT: 5/10/19) The game was scrapped and has been restarted, this time being developed by Retro Studios, the people who made the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...