LAWS OF POTATO

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Fortnitemares

Yes, today, Fortnitemares is open, and it is super exciting. As you may or may not know, Epic also added the soaring mechanic to all game modes. The crossbow is back. The Loot Lake island is kaput, yet Kevin the Cube prevails. Oh, and there are now husks, similar to Save the World. The pumpkin launcher is back, and now there is a cool male skin similar to Calamity. Not that I would get it or anything. There is only one skin that I like.
Please don't ditch my blog just because I've never spent money on Fortnite.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, this was a tad incorrect, see, I found out that they added a new gun, called the Six Shooter, and I wonder how many shots it shoots. Gee, I guess maybe 12, or 30...

    ReplyDelete

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...