LAWS OF POTATO

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Metroid Prime 4 Predictions

Before I start, I just want to say I have been 2 for 2 with Metroid-related videogames. First, I predicted that the next Metroid game would be 2D on the 3DS. Then, Samus Returns was announced. Second, I guessed that there would be two new Metroid characters in ash Ultimate. The next Nintendo Direct reported Ridley, and eventually Dark Samus. So, you can trust me with what I am doing. For Metroid Prime 4, I think there will be a better multiplayer mode (PvP, Co-op) and there could be a new separate game that has all four Prime games, or maybe the first three could come with the fourth, all remastered in graphics and mechanics. Maybe that's what is causing the quietness of Nintendo. Anyway, I don't want to overdo my predictions, and once I find out if I am right or not, I'll blog on it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...