LAWS OF POTATO

Friday, January 4, 2019

Top 3 games of 2018

I added two new "gadgets" to the sidebar, next to where your eyes are right now. The first, a Google Translate option, because apparently, Game Potato has been blowing up in Portugal. Next, we have a list of my top three games I am playing currently. These will usually be newer games. Currently, as you might be able to see, depending on the time you are reading this, my top three games are Fortnite, Smash Ultimate, and PUBG Mobile.
And now, ladies and gentlenoobs, my top three games of 2018! And no, the Fortnite Seasons don't count.

3. Pokemon: Let's go Pikachu! and Let's go Eevee!: These were two anticipated games, and while I don't actually have these games, the compatibility with Pokemon GO is clever. 

2. Luigi's Mansion 3DS: The first adventure of the great green ghostbuster himself is already one of my favorite games, so when it came out on 3DS, it was a big win.

1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Hands-down the best Switch game ever. Taking every single smash and combining it with new gameplay and fighters. (I do want a remake of Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode, though.)

Happy 2019!

1 comment:

  1. Very informative article, Which you have shared here about the psoriasis. After reading your article I got very much information and it is very useful for us. Thank you for sharing this article here
    better than coconut olive oil

    ReplyDelete

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...