LAWS OF POTATO

Friday, October 26, 2018

The very first Nerf Fortnite blaster has been announced!

The first Nerf Fortnite blaster, supposedly of many, has been announced. We have a picture, a vague description, a price tag, and a release date.
Credit: IGN
The dart blaster is motorized and clip-fed. It comes with a 10-dart clip and 20 Nerf Elite darts. It will cost $50 USD, and will be in stores on June 1, 2019. Here's something you don't know: I was considering making a Nerf blog instead of a videogame blog, but what would I have called it? The Dart Potato? The Nerf Potato? The Blaster Potato? Anyway, this makes me happy to blog about.

1 comment:

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...