LAWS OF POTATO

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sonic the Movie Review

Last night, I left my small hole in suburbia and went to the theater to see the Sonic Movie.  And it surpassed my expectations! It was a surprisingly good and enjoyable to watch.

I could see the appeal toward younger human beings, but hey, it's Sonic. It's practically meant to have references to the video games. And Sanic. Pay attention to the part where he's talking about the residents of Green Hills and you'll see. And Green Hills itself is a reference to the classic first level of the games. These Easter eggs are one of the ways the film is a rewarding watch for nostalgic gamers and memers alike.

Overall, I'd give it a 8/10 because no Knuckles.

But if you do watch it, STAY FOR THE AFTER CREDITS SCENE!!!!!!!✈️✈️✈️✈️πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ✈️πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ✈️πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ✈️πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ🐟🚒✈️🐟✔️πŸš’πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ✈️πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ stay epic, gamers

No comments:

Post a Comment

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some PokΓ©mon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...