LAWS OF POTATO

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Things I want for New Horizons

First, I need to clear something up. You know I haven't been posting for months now and I know that too. The reason is, school started again, and plus, nobody reads these. Anyway, you may know that Animal Crossing New Horizons is coming out next March. If you don't know already, I'm a HUGE Animal Crossing fan, having played all of them except the originals (Including Population: Growing, all the Animal Forests, etc). But I have played Wild World and up.

Things I want in New Horizons:

•More depth to the Roost Café. More drinks and treats, a Brewster Amiibo Figure, more things to do there, K.K. Slider goes back in.

•A new form of the campground, maybe the Docks, where instead of RV's there are small house boats.

•An alternative to crafting. The one thing I don't like about New Horizons is the crafting. Maybe it'll turn out OK, hopefully there's no Pocket Camp wait after crafting something. I still hope there are shops like Re-Tail and the Nook store.

•More holidays. Maybe bring back old ones like the exercise thing from Population: Growing.

•A Golden Fish. One thing that would be cool is to have a medium size fish known as the Golden Fish that sells like a Golden Stag.

•Brutus. Look it up.

•In-Game Nintendo Switch. It can play either D.I.E. or Puzzle League, or another game. Maybe bring back Population: Growing's retro game players.

I would love to have all these in game, but sadly, neither Nintendo nor the general public will see these ideas. Sorry for not posting in a while, Nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...