LAWS OF POTATO

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Tomodachi Life Theory

Oh, I sure hope that MatPat can crack into this one.  If you ever played Tomodachi Life on the 3DS before, you know all the weird stuff your Miis get into.  But the only ones that can leave the island, except on a vacation, are the kids your married islanders have.  So I have a theory that the Tomodachi Life island is a prison.  When you collect the donations by the fountain every day, the prisoners are slowly paying off their fines.  They were sent to an island instead of a normal jail.  Think about it.  They live in small, one-room apartments, and can even give them a prison cell room theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My second full-odds shiny?

Sunday afternoon; after having just defeated Diantha again, I needed to change out some Pokémon at the PC. Not thinking, I rolled through Aq...